Mi Band 2 – Fitness Band with Steps Tracker & Heart-Rate Sensor
The new version of Mi Band 2 has an OLED-display and a touch panel, which will make more information available to you. You can find out the detailed information about the covered distance, time, heart rate, body temperature and many other useful data with just one touch of a finger. Smart technology responds to your movements. As soon as you raise your hand, the bracelet will display the current time — easily and conveniently. Fitness tracker and watch — two in one.
- Mi Band 2 uses an OLED display so you can see more at a glance. Simply lift your wrist* to view time and tap the button for steps and
- The improved pedometer algorithm in Mi Band 2 filters out unnecessary movements. This measures steps taken and exercise more accurately.
- With a built-in motion sensor, Mi Band 2 knows exactly when you begin your workout. You don’t have to switch modes or tell it before you start. Measure your heart rate to adjust the length and intensity of workouts. Keep calm and work toward your fitness goals!
- Idle alerts send a gentle buzz when you have been sitting still for too long. These reminders tell you when it’s time for a short walk or water break.
- Mi Band 2 carries your unique identity. When you are close to your Android smartphone, it unlocks instantly – no passcodes or fingerprint
- Send notification alerts straight to the wrist so you don’t miss another call, message, or notification – especially when your phone is tucked away in a bag or pocket.
- Rinse hands or shower with Mi Band 2 without worry. Mi Band 2 is durable and resistant against water splashes, sweat, cosmetics, dust, and more.
For Mi Band strap, if it becomes dirty or damaged due to contact with chemical agents, sharp objects, improper handling, accident, abuse, or under abnormal use or conditions such as sauna, swimming, and so forth.
- Mi Band needs to be tightly fastened on your wrist (the heart rate sensor is under the Mi Band – technically it is a pulse sensor so for it to work, the band needs to be tightly fastened on your wrist
- For best results, your hand should be near your chest and your arm should be parallel to the ground.
- Also there is a setting on the Mi Fit App asking the location of the band (Left or Right Hand) please change the setting based on the location of the band.
Mi Band 2 (Black)
- Plastic, aluminum case with Anti sweat Thermoplastic elastomers, aluminum band
- Bluetooth chip: Dialog top Bluetooth chip (Bluetooth 4.0), military gravity sensors to detect movement and sleep quality
- Mi-Fit App
- Real-time monitoring of heart rate,Sleep Tracking,Monitor your activity levels, track walking distance and calculate calories burned
- Water resistant with Waterproof level:IP67. Battery can last up to 20 days.