Stream entertainment from your device to your TV – Chromecast plugs into your TV’s HDMI port. Simply use your device and the TV you own to stream TV shows, movies, games and more. Chromecast works with iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet, Mac and Windows laptop and Chromebooks.
See what you can do with Chromecast:
- Turn your TV into a picture frame – Customise your TV screen with Google Photos, Facebook, headline news and more.
- Discover new entertainment – Use the Google Home app to find the latest on new apps, offers and features.
- Mirror your Android screen – Stream what you see on your Android device on your TV.
- Mirror any website – See whatever’s on your laptop’s Chrome browser on the big screen.
Google Chromecast 2 Media Streaming Device(Black)
Rs. 3,299 out of stock
- 1-Connect Chromecast to your Wifi network to begin casting, 2-Your device is your remote, easily cast all your favorite games, TV shows and movies directly to TV, 3-C69 Connect easily to your TV with the HDMI port, 4-Compatible with Iphone/Ipod/Ipad and all Android devices, 5-Use the familiar apps that you love on your device, now with your TV, 6-Type: HDMI output, 7-Power Requirement: 5 V
- Type: HDMI output
- Power Requirement: 5 V
|In The Box|
|Sales Package||Chromecast 2, Power Cable and Power Adaptor|
|Model Name||Chromecast 2|
|Audio Video Features|
|HDMI Ports||1 (Input)|
|Power Requirement||5 V|
|Other Features||Charging Connectors: Micro USB, Connectivity/Network: Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz), Memory: N/A (512 MB DDR3L), Mirror the Android Phone Screen or Chrome Browser, Requirements: (TV with an HDMI Port, Wi-Fi Network, Compatible Computer or Tablet or Mobile Device), Chromecast Works with iPhone, iPad, Android Phone or Tablet, Mac, Windows Laptop or Chromebook, Dimensions: 51.9 x 51.9 x 13.49 mm, Power Cable Length: 1.75 m, Supported OS: (Android 4.1+, iOS 7.0+, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or Chrome OS), Unlimited Entertainment All on the Schedule, Better Way to Get Video, Music and Games to TV|
|Warranty Summary||1 Year Warranty|