Dabur Chyawanprash Awaleha – for 2X Immunity
Dabur Chyawanprash has a tangy sweet-sour taste and the consistency of jam. It can be taken directly or with milk and as bread spread. In winters, have a glass of warm milk after having Chyawanprash. In summers, have a glass of cold milk after having Chyawanprash.
Why is Immunity Important?
Everyday our body is prone to dust, weather changes and common day to day infections like cough and cold. Our body’s immune system fights all these enemies day in and day out. However, most of us may not have a strong immune system and are susceptible to diseases. This is especially true for children since their immune system is still developing and hence they can be more vulnerable as compared to an adult. Dabur Chyawanprash, a time-tested Ayurvedic formulation helps in boosting immunity and protects from day to day diseases.
Key Ayurvedic Ingredients: Amla, Ashwagandha, Hareetaki, Dashmul, Ghrit and several other herbs and herbal extracts.
Directions: With its tangy sweet-sour taste it can be taken directly, with milk or as a bread spread. We recommend taking 1/2 tsp for children, 1 tsp for adults, twice daily followed by warm milk or water.
Dabur Chyawanprash - 500 g (Get 75g Free)
- Dabur Chyawanprash boosts ability to fight illnesses*
- 2 spoons of Dabur Chyawanprash daily help to keep your child protected
- It is 2 spoons of protection with good taste
- Dabur Chyawanprash is a daily dose for your family to build Strength & Stamina
- It fights illness* with the power of double immunity - (*Illness refers to common day to day infections and allergies)